Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sick at wrong time... AGAIN..

Sigh.. i'm sick.. AGAIN (yes i know, again) and best part? it's mothers' day.. i'm having flu, sorethroat, fever, headache, body ache.. ahh the whole damn package la.. i don't know what i did to result in this.. but here's a hypothesis... futsal+flu=fuxxed up.. lol

FURTHERMORE... my dad asked me to plan some stuff up for mothers day.. so i'm like.. dragging my sorry state of a body around... DRIVING around... to get this and plan that... urgh.. twas the day before mothers day.. so i thought.. since my mom only recieved ONE flower... (mind you.. ONE flower.. not one BOUQUET... A.. SINGLE... ROSE).. (damn.. y my dad so cheapskate 1...) ANYWAY.. so yeah.. this would be the 2nd time in her life she's recieving flowers.. so that's a good idea.. then well.. younger bro suggested cake.. so fine.. 1st thing comes to mind, chocolate indulgance from secret recipe.. AGAIN.. but well.. parents never try b4 (YES!! NEVER!! OMG RITE?!?! i friggin ate that like EVERY birthday in form 5).. anyway.. that would require my to drive my sorry ass to the florist to order the flowers, drive to secret recipe to order cake.. drive back home... drive back out to florist at 7 to collect the flowers, den to secret recipe to collect the cake.. den go home and hide it b4 my mom comes back.. doesn't sound that hard rite? TRY DOING THE WHOLE THING WITH A SPLITTING HEADACHE LA.. can't even concentrate on the friggin road.. my synapses are like coated with mucus and my reflexes are like tripled the reaction time.. omg..

Well at least all the effort paid off.. my mom cried when she got the flowers.. no duh.. it's drew's idea =) wheeee..

So yeah.. bottom line.. it's NOT good to fall sick on mothers day when ur supposed to do alot of stuff.. T_T.. but why did i say "sick at wrong time... AGAIN" in my title? why AGAIN?? welllll~~

Form 1, looking forward to going sunway lagoon.. was planned like a month in advanced (what can i say.. form 1 mahh... lol..) then just a week before it.. i broke my jaw LOL.. so can't go.. sigh..

Form 5, a month b4 my grade 8 piano exam.. i fractured my wrist.. YES.. my WRIST.. of ALLLLLL things to break b4 a piano exam... =.=

Form 5 also.. on my BIRTHDAY.. MY FRIGGIN BIRTHDAY.. i was admitted to hospital for tonsilitis.. (severe inflamation of the tonsils.. it had white spots too lol).. birthday in hospital.. WHO ELSE GOT?!? lolz.. =)

oh.. Form 5 ALSO.. lol.. the same wrist that i fractured b4 my piano exam.. was like 2 days before taekwondo mssd.. i swear i was SOOOO looking forward to that... but well.. end up join mssd for chess oni lo.. sob sob.. then again.. ONE HAND WIN MSSD LOL!!

u know.. i can't really think of any more instances.. but i'm SURE there's a lot more.. lol.. ah well.. my brain is still frying with fever and headache.. i slept too long can't sleep d.. dunno wat else to do.. T_T

No comments: