Sunday, May 18, 2008

Don't blame me, blame finals =)

Read the nick.. don't blame me.. blame my finals.. it's because of my finals that i'm not going out as much as i used to.. it's because of my finals that i don't have time to update, it's because of my finals that i'm more lifeless that however lifeless i already am.. =)

Well anywayz.. tomorrow.. monday.. 19th of may... WESAK FRIGGIN DAY... marks the start of my exams.. YES.. ON A FRIGGIN HOLIDAY... PUBLIC holiday.. rox la cambridge.. what if i'm like some monk or something (no offence to religious ppl).. STILL!! ur NOT supposed to have finals ON A PUBLIC HOLIDAY @#$%@#^&*$@#$... fine.. i'm just prolly making excuses just to prolong it.. lol.. but STILL.. think of other ppl man.. they have to like balik kampung to celebrate the bday of.. of.... buddha rite? lol sry.. >< Well.. at least i'm studying kay.. i'm not as lifeless as this dude below...


Like wtfomfglolbbq =x (jialong.. if u ever read my blog.. i see this as u in the future =))

no actually.. i think u'd be the 1st HUMAN IN THE WORLD to attempt this......


See how much faith i have in u.. =) i KNOW that's computer.. but jl, u'll be the 1st one to get that done HUMAN k? =D remember me when u finally do.. =)

ok la.. give u something to aim for that's more sensible la k?


Teehee... =)

Anyway, back to what i was saying.. yeah.. tmr.. physics paper 5.. YES.. FIVE.. thank GOD that 1,2,3 is like the 1st part of a lvls.. if i were to do ALLLLLL 5 friggin papers i'd freak and panic and pass out >< lol.. but i'm doing that for bio.. so.. *freaks* *panics* *passes out*

what else is new.. actually.. nothing much lo.. my gf's bday was today.. well.. yesterday since it's past 12 lol.. brought her out for dinner.. gave her her prezzie.. yeah.. (thanks sean for teman-ing me looking for the prez lol).. what else is new.... hmmmmmm....

OH YEAH.. i completely suck in pool d.. T_T i can't even shoot a straight ball after so much studying.. SIGH.. seriously.. i swear, after my exams.. i'm gonna play pool like there's no tmr.. AFTER i work my arse off paying back my debts lol.. ><

Anyway guys, i won't be updating for a while UNLESS i somehow did something completely stupid in the midst of my exams.. lol.. so wish me luck.. it's time for war...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *Dies*

No comments: