Monday, May 19, 2008

1st day of exam...

YAY... ONE paper over.. and i'm already making such a big deal.. WELL at least i don't have to panic of not having a long ruler anymore.. no wait.. chem and bio still need GAH.. nvm.. why i'm saying this? cos this happened...

it was like 2.30.. exam starts at 3.15, means we have to enter hall at 2.45.. i was all pumped up and ready for my exam.. (like for once in my life lol).. then i realised.. OMFG I DUN HAVE A LONG RULER!!! and it's physics paper 5.. WHICH involves drawing graphs.. so yeah.. simply put.. no ruler = gg.com.my.sg.uk.co.... lol.. so i ran outside of my college.. to find out that every single friggin bookshop within a x^2+y^2<1km loci is closed.. in english.. every single friggin bookship within a 1km radius is closed =) (sry la.. exam period lol)

So.. i took my helmet, got on my bike and biked to some weird-indian-named-shop that supposedly is a mini mart.. not to mention.. the ruler i bought.. was like DUSTY and like the plastic thingi that it comes with.. was likee SOOOOOO crumpled and dusty omgwtf... sigh.. but well.. i was desperate, since OH-SO-MANY people that i called trying to borrow a ruler all don't have one.. =.= (you know who u are rawr).. so anyway.. got the ruler, biked back to college and everybody was going in the hall d.. phew.. JUST in time.. stu-fu-pit-fit ruler.. lol..

SO anyway.. honestly.. physics 5 wasn't as hard as expected.. (well maybe cos i have been studying my arse off the last 3 weeks).. so yeah.. proves a point, that studying DOES help.. even lifeless ppl.. =D.. honestly.. i've never been more confident in physics EVER in my life.. (excluding that time back in high school where every question was leaked out LOL)

Then went to play pool as usual.. won won won THEN.. friend of mine challenged me best two out of three.. loser pay.. so fine.. since i have nothing to lose and well.. i haven't lost in a while (prolly cos i haven't played in a while lol).. (not showing off fyi).. so play lo.. OMFG SO FRIGGIN LUCKY LIKE WTFOMFG.. SIMPLY SHOOT THEN 9-BALL JUST ROLL IN.. FARKING LUCKY @#$@^*(@#$%^&*... cough.. note.. i was playing GOOD kay.. he's just SOME FREAKING LUCKY SON-OF-HIS-MOTHER... =.=

nvm.. nvm.. luck won't beat skill.. i'll have my revenge.. at last, i'll reveal myself to the jedi, at last, i'll have... revenge.... (hey don't blame me, i just watched star wars LOL) SPEAKING of star wars.. here's something to tickle ur funny bone for today.. =)

it's an old clip.. =) but yeah.. classic.. teehee.. okay.. bio is calling me.. STUDY!!! (yes.. believe it dammit)..

Lifeless out =D

No comments: