Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Random-ness is key to longivity =)

As the title says.. random ness... what IS random? according to dictionary.com.. random is proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern.. honestly.. if u ask me to DEFINE random.. i'd just ask u to take a walk with me and talk with me.. i'll show u random like never before nyahahahaha...

So.. guess what todays headlines was? Government to engage bloggers in cyberspace.. lol.. how interesting.. just yesterday they were talking about planing to engage den today already engage.. damn.. the gov is getting more and more efficient... i guess CERTAIN political blogs *coughmavcough* better watch out~~~ lol..

Today had chem4 and mechanics.. chem4 was fugged up... SERIOUSLY... how was i supposed to remember any AS shits? =.= (ok for those of u who don't know.. a levels is split into two, AS and A2.. AS is the 1st exam.. A2 the 2nd.. and they USUALLY don't ask AS stuff in A2.. =.=)

So ANYWAY.. yeah.. omg ask so much nonsense... it's like.. all the stuff that i DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO LAST YEAR all coming out.. =.= and i slept SO DAMN LATE yesterday studying all the A2 stuff.. i was SO confident... omggg... nvm lucky my applications saved me.. sigh.. why can't chem be more math.. LOL..

OOOhhhh i remember.. did i mention i won more free stuff from fly fm? hahaha... i was like sending my gf's homework (no, she left her stuff in the library, i wasn't doing her work LOL).. to her place.. then i heard on the radio that the fly fm troopers were around that area... SO.. knowing me... being lifeless.. i "persuaded" the driver to bring us (+barney) there.. (driver = sean) lol.. so yeah.. we went there and bao as many stuff as we could... for example......

A cap, a pair of socks, a sun block thingi for the car that says (wear ur seatbelt) lol.. erm.... what else... oh.. 5 magazines.. 2 on cars 3 on juice.. (do NOT ask me what juice is... it ISN'T drinkable. it's a friggin piece of processed tree LOL).. a few bottles of REAL juice... a FRIGGIN the ALOT of bars of soap.. (DON'T.. ask...).. a few care bears calander.. (yes care bears.. the ones that go "care bear STAREEEEEEEEEEEE).. a armband thingi.. a thing-u-hang-over-ur-neck-to-clip-ur-nametag-or-thumbdrive thingi.. LOL.. and erm. erm... i THINK that's all gua... so much nonsense omg... LOL.. anwyay.. thanks i suppose.. although it's all like not-that-usefull stuff.. but it's free.. so THANKS FLY FM... again... LOL.. mark my words.. after my a lvls when i'm more lifeless then ever.. i'll HUNT u ppl down and bao every freebie ur willing to give out.. nyahahahaha..... *evil laugh till fades out*

AHHH... I REMEMBER WHAT I WANTED TO SAY!!!! oh yeah.. oh yeah... LOL.. OKAY.. LISTEN UP AND LISTEN GOOD... i've HAD IT.. with this m*ther f*king snakes on this m*ther f*king plane!! LOLWTF... ok.. seriously.. i've had it with ppl saying that i use the name PhDr3w just for the sake of making it sound like PhD.. in fact.. it wasn't MEANT to MEAN phD in the 1st place... 1st of all.. let me explain.. PH.. is MY NAME... PH stands for PER HAO.. OKAY?!? lol.. just making a point.. i don't want ppl thinking all kinds of stuff.. oh and another thing.. my LAST nickname chundrew.. (also my email).. isn't mean to be CHUN-drew.. i'm not trying to implify that i'm CHUN (however true that is XD).. it was supposed to be chuANDREW.. but if i put that.. everybody will call me CHUAN-drew.. which is worse... so SINCE A in Andrew is silent.. chuandrew = chundrew =)

Speaking of that.. i came up with a new erh... CODE.. for my name... at 1st glance NOBODY would think how it's related to me.. i'll give ANYBODY who reads this post 10 bucks if u can figure out how this code relates to me... "copper/always online" LOL.. yes i know it makes no sense.. but well.. easy way to make ten bucks.. figure out how that statement refers to me.. =)

Don't blame me.. my mind tends to wander when studying for long periods.. besides.. if i finally tell u ppl how it relates to me.. u'll be like OMFGWTF DAMN LAME/LIFELESS WEIHHHH...

Have fun.. i'm going to erm.. entertain myself by watching lame pathetic vids on youtube again.. nyahahaha... fine.. i'll share the fun.. enjoy.. out =)





P.S.. Kath........
YOU ARE NOT FAT, OKAY?!?!?! =)



Seriously, out. XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

noobie-doobie :P it's longevity! :P:P

lots'o'<3

fern