Saturday, May 24, 2008

Birdieee...

Yeah.. like i said in my last post.. Ryan found a bird.. swallow actually.. at the roadside.. quote him.. it happened something like this..

Ryan:lalalalala
*splat*
Ryan:oo.. birdie..

LOL.. anyway.. he called me and asked me to take care of it while he went for class.. and so.. being lifeless.. i did.. ><


so.. as expected.. what else would u do with a bird in ur room? u CAMWHORE!!! =D HAHAHAHA



Whee birdieee =)



*look at me wing.. it hurtsss T_T*






*look into my eyeeeeee*




*hello 911? there's a crazy guy obsessed with camwhoring with me..*



*let me go.. i wanna fly awayyyy* *spread wings*

*snuggle up and hide away from this lifeless clown*

smile birdie.. ur in my blog =)

So yeah.. well anyway.. to no surprised.. it flew away after it got better.. but hey.. i took care of it kay.. after camwhoreing with it i gave it food and water.. but it didn't eat anyway.. lol..

Went down to seremban to celebrate grandma's bday today.. uncle gave me so much brandy.. but no effect nyahahahahah.. pwned =)

ahh well.. if this post wasn't interesting enough.. he's another stupid youtube vid.. this time.. with reference to issues in malaysia =D




No comments: