Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Malaysia Tanah Airku

What can i say.. so many things have been happening in our beloved homeland these recent months.. some that even sparked controversy and hatred.. so much for aiming for "racial unity".. but i better not say much.. otherwise my blog will be on the list of....

*22 sites, blogs investigated by Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission (MCMC)*.. That one of the titles of today (or was it yesterday)'s newspaper.. so SOME PEOPLE *coughmaverickcough* better watch out what they say on their blogz... boleh masuk ISA tau.. >< Not cool man.. let's see.. what's been happening... few months ago we had the hindraf rally thingi.. i would love to explain more about that.. but i'll let another stupid vid do that for me.. HAHAHA.... ok.. not a vid.. a song.. it's catchy man.. DAMN catchy... HAHA


THEN.. we had some sex scandal thingi.. and so.. as we all learnt.. we must learn from other ppl's mistakes... and that's where the NEXT song comes in......




Not bad huh... what else... oh yeah... our most fav lawyer mr Lingam... most famous for his "looks like me, sounds like me.. but not me" quote.. now even has a song for him!!!



Ok la.. since SOMEEEEE people dont' like watching stupid videos... so we listen to stupid songs.. =) actually.. it's not that stupid... it's honestly DAMN catchy kayy.. hahaha.. but please.. i'll slappppp any1 of u who starts singing one of those songs in front of me in real life.. friggin irritating after a while.. go listen to it till u can memorize it like me.. THEN tell me whether it's irritating.. LOL.. i know.. i'm lifeless.. i know... =D

Exams la omg.. somebody PLEASE motivate me to study... tmr is like chem paper 4 and mechanics... GAH...

No comments: