Friday, September 11, 2009

Stupid energy drink......

If red bull wasn't bad enough... (yes i was gila red bull back in msia).. i found something that is even better... check this out...

This is like some energy SHOT....

Check the word of caution......

Apparently, ONE is 320 credits, and the whole thing is 600... give me one reason why i wouldn't get the whole thing? =.=

So curiosity got the best of me and i took one..

NOT GOOD OKAY... it's 2am here and I'M STILL WIDE AWAKE wtf...... talk about effective... i took that when i was like tired and sleepy.. i SWEAR... when i took that, LITERALLY my eyes became more open and clearer... NO KIDDING... so since i'm wide awake.. i shall blog..=)

I went for football in the afternoon.. then i went for volleyball at night LOL.. healthy leh.. i didn't even take dinner worried that i'll screw up my appendix.. and since medical bill isn't cheap, i shall TRY HARD to prevent myself from ending up like this........AGAIN.. =.=


I know.. despite being in the hospital bed, AND not able to clench my fingers together, i'm STILL a camwhore =)

SO yeah... in volleyball.. went to the ARC.. WHICH stands for.... Activities and Recreation Center.. i THINK... So........ ahh just see the pics =.=

The organizer, Saffiyah~


The volleyball/basketball courts...

What do i mean by volleyball/basketball? well....

Volleyball..... (can see bball in the back)

And basketball.. =) (notice the red like is the boundary of the vball court)..

By the way, i've never played volleyball in a real court before.. IS IT SERIOUSLY SO BLOODY HIGH AR?!?!!?... like wthhhhh... no seriously.. look...

And she's like up to the bottom of my ears......

Are all the vball net height like that even in msia.. or is this like american standard =.=... GAH...

So ANYWAY.. we finished at 10pm.. and as we were going out i walked pass the badminton courts and managed to snap a pic of it........

I duno why it seems smaller.. even when i played on it.. it's like.. smaller.. =\
Or ryan's dad's courts are bigger LOL..

Before Saf screamed at me to hurry up or we'll miss the bus.. so i had to run out to catch the bus T_T.. i promise i'll take more pics of the ARC next time i go =)

SOOOOooooo... after i came back from volleyball... my roomate told me that there was this dance party out in one of the lounges of my dorm.. so we went to check it out... apprently.. it was held by the USSGA... any idea what that stands for? =)

It stands for Urbana(that's the town i'm in) south straight-gay alliance.. LOL.. ever been in a room filled with guys dancing with their hands around other guys? i SWEAR it's an eye opener... I walked over to the snack counter (it was free.. free stuff = good LOL).. and took a cupcake and a drink.. THIS drink...

that i SWEARRRRR it tastes EXACTLLYYYYYY like cocacola.. =.= while i was eating that cupcake.. some guy came up to me and asked if i wanna dance.. i was like "yeah sure after i'm done with this..".. AS SOON as i was done i left the room.. hey it's scary k.. T_T.. but i got like some freebies from them.. some squishy toy, a wristband.. some snacks.. that drink... yeah.. =)

Went to Penn station (some stall that i can buy food from in my dorm).. and bought something to eat cos i was hungry cos i didn't eat dinner.. so i was like looking around what to buy.. and i bought.......



A SALAD!!!! be proud of me people... hahaha... that was my dinner =D lol.. i feel so proud of myself lol.. i feel so healthy wheee =D hahaha...

ok.. it's like... 2.30am.. and i have to meet the MaSA people at 10.45 cos we're going to CHICAGO BABEH!!!! SHOPPING WOOTTT!!!!! which ALSO means....

EXPECT ALOT MORE PICS IN THE NEXT POST ABOUT CHICAGO!!!!!

till then....
a VERY VERY HYPER (screw that energy shot) lifeless dude says...
PEACE OUT!!! =D

No comments: