Wednesday, September 9, 2009

NEW PHONE BABEH!!!

WOOHOO!! Finally after 3 weeks of not having a phone and being COMPLETE UNREACHABLE by people here.. I'M REACHABLE!!!

My new toy.. nyehehe...



Okay i duno why blogger is being bitchy and not letting me put it right side up..
Nvm.. tilt ur head people.. =D


The back of it~.. Yes it's samsung..

And the best part...


IT SLIDES!! WOOT!! SAW the qwerty keypad.. XD


Aww.. it already looks good in my hands.. =D

Updates, nothing much since i last updated, OH.. this sem would be the 1st time i'm studying from a e-book.. course on natural disasters.. did my 1st online assignment on it today.. hope that went well.. if my eyesight increases, IT'S BECAUSE I'M STUDYING ONLINE OKAY.. =D

09/09/09.. not exactly a very nice day for me.. was late to class cos i misplaced my key, then i found it at the place it was supposed to be just under a sheet of paper.. oh the irritation... gah..

Hrm.. questions to ask urself.. what would u do, when u leave a place that ur familiar with into foreign territory.. and u have friends back home, and new friends in that new place.. ESPECIALLY those who are leaving, or knows somebody who's leaving..

Will you lose the friends u have back home?
Will your old friends desert you?
Will you be too caught up with keeping friends back home that you can't make new friends?
Do you think you will be forgotten?
Do you think you've made enough an impact in the lives of your friends back home that they won't forget you?
Do you think you can be accepted in the new place?

CJ thought me a valuable lesson this morning.. He said that we shouldn't classify friends as "old friends, new friends, subang friends, US friends".. friends are FRIENDS.. no difference between them.. They should have equal priority, an equal place in ur heart.. I find that very true, especially when priority seems to be an issue for some people..

Just in case you want my answers to those questions i asked.........

I KNOW i won't lose my friends back home,
I KNOW my friends back home won't desert me.
I will balance both my new friends AND my old ones..
I HOPE i won't be forgetten, i HOPE that i've made an impact on people's lives...
Last but not least, i wouldn't know if i'll be accepted, but that wouldn't stop me from trying. =)

Now, questions to ask if u have a friend who is leaving/has left...


Would you?

Would you treat him/her the same you treated him/her before?
Would you let anything come between your friendship with him/her, an ocean or more?

Would you erase that friend from your life just because he/she isn't there?
Would you find a replacement, thinking that he/she doesn't care?

Would you treasure the memories you had with that person?
Would you still listen to their advices, their views, their reason?

Would you still call that person a friend?
Would you listen, if he's trying to reach out a hand?
____________________________________________________________________

There is a fine line between confidence and stubbornness.. Ego, pride, and obstinacy and has no place in between a true friendship.. I've learnt that a long time ago back in high school..
Question is..

When will YOU learn?

No comments: