Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rants......

Ok, in this post, again i'm sorry there isn't gonna be any pics.. cos apparently i was too week to take random pics of the room and because i have a roomate now.. yes.. a roomate in quarantine.. how does THAT work.. and ok.. this WHOLLLEEEE post is gonna be all words AGAIN.. i really duno why u ppl are so lazy to read lol.. words are nais =).. oh and not only is this post gonna be all words, it's gonna be me releasing the inner child within me and ranting about everything i wanna rant about =)

1st of all.. why why why do i have to fall sick now.. ok so i get to skip my midterm.. but i'd rather not.. now my other exams INCLUDING my finals have a higher percentage because my missed midterm is spread out among the others.. furthermore..

There is a pool tournament in michigan this friday and we're supposed to leave by 11am friday morning.. thing is.. I'M IN EFFING QUARANTINE TILL SATURDAY.. doc said only way i can get out of quarantine is if i can show that i dun have any fever or any symptoms of the flu for a full 24 hours.. means i have to get better by TOMORROW.. show them that i'm ok for 24 hours (thursday) then only would i be able to go on friday...

I REALLY WANNA GO MICHIGAN OMGGGGG.. it's like.. me and this other guy (both of us 1st year students) came in this semester and instantly made names for ourselves in pool.. then the pool club seniors were wondering whether to send one team or two teams to michigan.. before that, they had to pick between me and this other guy for the last spot in the 8 players, and they made us play a match for it.. i won like 6-0 (lol sorry alex if u ever read this).. SEE HOW MUCH I WANNA GO T_T.. and JUST when they confirmed that they are sending two teams, i end up in quarantine.. FMLLLLLL!!!!!!!

ANOTHER thing about the weekend.. MaSA is going up to Chicago for another raya celebration with the MSD (malaysian student department) people and other ppl.. on saturday.. i told them i wouldn't be able to make it cos i'm going to michigan.. Now if i end up not going to michigan, i'm gonna miss the chicago trip also.. ARRGHBABALLHLAHLBALHBLAHBLABH....

TO make matters worse.. yuin yi just smsed me saying that she and pui yin are gonna have this mooncake celebration thingi (with lanterns) this friday night.. and she said that she needs a headcount cos the seniors want to have dinner with us so need to make reservation at restaurant.. HOW CAN I CONFIRM ANYTHING NOWWWW?!?!?! T_T it's like.. ok.. two things that can possibly happen..

1)I go to michigan, play pool like no tomorrow.. happy drew.
2)I miss the michigan trip cos i can't recover quick enough, miss the chicago trip cos i expected myself to be in michigan and told them no, AND miss the mooncake/lantern festival dinner/party because i'm effing still stuck in quarantine.. not so happy drew. T_T

And thing is.. i can already see the 2nd one coming true.. and it allll boils down to WHYYYY DO I EFFFFING HAVE TO GET SICK NAOOOOO?!?!?!?!?

2nd.. Did i mention i have a roomate now? 1st of all.. WHY DO I ALWIZ GET A ROOMATE FROM A BLOODY CHINESE SPEAKING COUNTRY?!?!?! it's effing bad enough that my brain is having headache like a techno club.. now i have to waste more brain juice to translate stuff to chinese.. furthermore, i don't know whether it's the china ppl.. but they seem to have effing no respect for other's people's stuff.. give u example.. they'll sit on ur bed like their own bed.. den like use ur com.. ok so he asked for my permission.. THEN HE EFFING DOWNLOADED ALL OF HIS CHINESE SHIT onto my com.. like duno wtf QQ... and all sorts of other shit.. YOU DON'T DOWNLOAD STUFF INTO OTHER'S PEOPLE'S COMPUTERS WITHOUT ASKING THEM GODDAMNIT WTF DON'T YOU LEARN COURTESY IN EFFING CHINA OMG...

MOREOVER... i think he's some super duno how to get attention guy.. 1st few questions he asked me was "hey do u want to watch a movie together? i have alot of movies in my harddisk.. we could use your laptop".. and i'm like "no thanks.. =)" but in my mind i was like

"IKNOWYOUJUSTWANTTOUSEMYLAPTOPTOWATCHYOUREFFINGMOVIES, IDONTCAREIFYOURCOMPUTERDIEDISTILLWANTTOUSEMYCOMOK, NOIDONTWANTTOWATCHANYOFUREFFINGMOVIESWITHYOU,
OMGDONTEVERASKSUCHEFFINGGAYQUESTIONSTOMEAGAIN."

if that isn't bad enough.. after some time he asked "hey andrew.. do u watch the big bang theory?".. and seriously.. i was like thinking "what kinda chinese nerd are u man..".. u don't ask people whether they watch the big bang theory.. and yes i do know what that is, but WHY THE HELL would i want to discuss the big bang with you OMGGGGGGGGG....

this is gonna be a painfully long 5 days here in quarantine... SIGH...

oh and other stuff i want to rant about.. WHAI ARE THAR NO GRAPES IN US OMG.. i was actually dreaming of grapes just now.. and i realised i haven't seen grapes since i got here T_T..

OH and guess what.. i JUSTTT found out that 100plus is a malaysian brand.. omg.. i'm not gonna see my fav isotonic drink for a long long time nuuuuuuuuuuuu T_T_T_T

I'm gonna stop myself here before the world implodes due to my spastic ranting.. SEE i'm doing u guys a favor lol.

Lifeless, being REALLY lifeless, out.

No comments: