Monday, September 28, 2009

H1N1 wootz..

Okay fine... I admit i have been neglecting my blog.. and i have a perfectly good excuse for it..

you know what ok i don't.. Just that i couldn't find enough time to sit in front of the com long enough to write out a whole post.. either somebody will call me for mahjong (YES I FOUND MAHJONG KAKI HERE WOOOTZZZZZZ, and i'll talk more about that later..) or pool.. or like.. something else.. i got ppl 10pm can randomly call me "hey drew u wanna play pool?" how to say no leh? lol...

So let's talk about mahjong.. Oh before that... I KNOW YOU LAZY ASS PEOPLE DON'T LIKE READING A HUGE BUNCH OF WORDS.. but DEAL WITH IT.. lolololol.. this whole post is gonna be ONE BIG CHUNK of words.. just cos i haven't been taking pics recently.. nothing nice to take pics of... =\

Oh okay.. mahjong.. I went for this DDR tournament.. and i got 3rd place.. (Hon lin if u ever read this... IN YOUR FACEEE!!!! LOLOLOLOL).. so then they were like just sitting around talking.. den i overheard somebody say mahjong.. so i was like "i'm sorry for evesdropping.. but did i hear somebody say mahjong?" he was like yeah.. we play mahjong about 2-3 times a week... and i was like.. *HAAAAAALELLUJAHHH~~".. but then they told me they played japanese mahjong.. so i was like.. no big.. i'll just wikipedia up the rules.. which i did.. and went to play with them and pwned the angmoh LOL..

Ok.. now about the title.. YES I MAY BE DIAGNOSED WITH H1N1... and YES for ALLLLLL u people out there i KNOW i can't stay away from hospitals but this time it isn't my fault k.. there isn't no transportation or objects involved in my admittance to hospital LOL.... Yesterday night i was like all feverish.. and i took a bath and panadol and it didn't go down.. went up tim.. i think i hit like 39.7 celcius wtf... thing is.. I have to wait till 8am for the hospital to open.. so i was like suffering in bed with a severe headache and all till 8am....

Then i dragged my sorry ass.. yes.. i WALKED to the hospital.. and got diagnosed and blah blah blah... den they were like.. ok.. u definitely have the flu.. we're gonna take a blood test and a culture of ur throat to determine whether it is swine flu.. i was like.. orhhhhhh.. i was too damn weak to say or think anything.. so i got another bunch of needles stuck into my left arm.. (that makes 4 needles in 3 days jabbed into my left arm.. nice)..

They then told me that i have to quarantined so they arranged with my dorm advisor to like find me a single room where i can be locked up for 5 days.. so now at this point in time i'm in a room, that actually looks like a hotel room.. with tv and computer and kitchen and fridge with stuff that i can take anytime LOL.. and erm.. other random nonsense =D OH AND MY OWN BATHROOM WOOH... (i think i should get sick more often..) got sofa all.. super comfortable this room.. hahaha..

Thing is.. i can't even walk from one end of the room to another cos my headache will kill me.. it's like.. imagine knives impaling ur skull with the tempo of a hardcore techno beat.. yeah that's about it.. and like.. the fever.. and the body aches.. i just wanna lie in bed the whole effing day.. sigh...

Hey one thing's for sure, be proud of me, i actually went to see a doctor and didn't say "ah it's nothing i'll recover soon..." =) (although i know i will)... hahahahaha... hrmm.. maybe it's the quarantine and the king treatment that made me see the doc.. OH and i have a week off from classes.. =D.. and the best thing is.. IT'S MIDTERM WEEK LOL... apparently they'll inform my lecturers that i'm out and not possible to come to class.. and it'll all be settled.. oh joy~ haha...

I tried studying earlier.. but once i opened my book i felt like a samurai sword stabbing my brain lol.. so that phailed.. guess i'll study when i feel better.. but then again.. WTH am i gonna do locked up in a room for a week?!?!?!?!? It's bad enough that i'm crazy hyperactive.. now what.. it's like... i duno.. a chipmunk on estacy locked up in a tiny cage.. (do NOT ask me where i thought of that from) lol...

Oh cool somebody just came to deliver my dinner.. looks like i'm having two drumsticks, a side of some kinda beef and some mashed potatoes.. hmm.. looks so depressing =\.. owell guess that's dinner/lunch for the next one week... i really really hope i get better soon.. this is killing me.. and it's not the physical impairment that is killing me.. it's the ************* (alyssa u should know what this is supposed to be LOL) boredom.. T_T...

Anyway.. since u lazy-as-hell people want pics so much.. i decided to be a nice guy and do a next post about this room all with pics.. ok? don't emo la people.. reading is good for u.. =) don't just see blogs for pics.. not good ya know? =D

AND i hope this isn't H1N1... hospitals.. injuries.. accidents.. sickness.. ahhh it's a curse i tell you.. a curse.....

Lifeless, locked in a room.. become MORE lifeless T_T

No comments: