Sunday, August 3, 2008

continue from last post~

yeah.. erm.. sorry about that last post.. seriously my parents really gave me a hell of a birthday greeting.. what actually happened was like this.. i went to the chelsea vs malaysia game.. then as i was watching.. some dude more lifeless than me broke into my car (smashed my window) and stole my bag......

To find out more... click THIS

The fact that my bag was stolen didn't really bother me, just the fact that the glass was completely shattered that would be about... erm.... RM2k in damages? sigh.. i knew i was doomed to die that night d la.. after all... what's the worst that could happen?

Well.. the worst happened.. came home.. got an hour long lecture from my parents about responsibility.. they said that ALLLLL damages incured to any vehicle SINCE i got my license, was ALLLLL done by me.. the motorcycle accident.. the scratches to the car.. this and that.. the most recent complete total of the bike.. well i don't deny that i was using it.. but i have to say that seriously i don't CHOOSE it to happen right.. can't i be in the wrong place at the wrong time or something.. aih.. nvm.. it's over.. bottom line is.. for all the accidents that happened.. they let it ALL out of me that night.. which in the end was too much for me to handle.. so i just broke down and cried..

Looking on the bright side.. i wanted to bring my new pool stick out to play pool after the chelsea game but decided against it.. THANK GOD i didn't bring it.. urgh...

Oh speaking of the pool stick.. yeah.. thank you so much suewei and ex for making my dream of owning a cue come true =) i love all you people!!!!

So anyway.. since like half of the main bunch of ex was emo on that night.. me and sean called for emergency ex meeting.. so me, sean, sam, zach, shung, calvyn and barney came out.. talk talk talk talk talk talk talk... den i crashed at sean's place.. emo talk until some God-forsaken time.. den sleep lol...

On another matter.. i've been sick the last 2 days.. fever, sore throat, headache.. the whole package la.. probably cos of the lack of sleep, body all worn out.. urgh.. ironically, the last thing i did outside my house was playing dota in cc... yeah.. i played until i started shivering and shaking and almost passed out.. felt like crap.. and STILL feeling like crap.. urgh...

ANYwayz.. now that i'm not working anymore.. (although i'm supposed to spend most of my time looking for unis and planning my future).. i'm more free.. and i SHOULD be updating more frequently.. so to all my loyal readers.. i won't let u down =)

ps. if i had all the money in the world.. i'd eat subway everyday for the rest of my life =D

No comments: