Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Long Awaited Update..

Okayz.. yeah i know i owe u ppl an update.. but due to the lack of pictures recently.. this post will be filled with words.. and this also shows how much ppl care about me to actually READ this post.. =)

Okay.. what's been happening within the last one month.. ok.. let's go slowly.. teeheehee...

On the 27th of june, last month, i suffered an accident.. motorcycle accident.. erm.. u can read about it in tw's blog or my bro's blog.. slowly find la.. the links are at the side there...

After that.. i joined the fly fm myvi troopers.. so yeah.. was working.. WHICH was why i was so bz that i couldn't even update my blog.. i had so many things to do and so little time that well.. u get the picture.. bah..

Then it was calvyn's birthday.. brought him to the royal selangor club for dinner.. and made him eat ONE BIG CHUNK of wasabi.. =) the vid is below...



Well yeah.. that's his reaction and all.. i know.. it may not be that funny in the vid, but ask sean or ryan or barney.. we were literally LAUGHING OUR ARSES OFF.. LOL.. so for that.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAL!!

And then there was shung jiu's birthday.. BUT since i was working.. i was stationed in penang for Campur Chart Goes Live.. yes.. a event where all the malaysian bands play malaysian songs that sucked like hell wasn't that bad.. =)

AND THEN.. the best part of them all.. today.. well.. actually.. yesterday night.. was chelsea vs malaysia.. AND my last day of actively working with fly fm.. AND my last day being 18 years old.. BUT.. yeah.. JUST like last time.. SHIT happens the night b4 my birthday........

Here's a recap.. two years ago.. i was admitted to hospital the night of 29th july.. i thought it was nothing, some normal sore throat, but NOOOOOOO it was some unknown diesease that required me to spend the night in hospital..

*honestly.. it's now 12.49, i just spend the last 15 minutes crying.. yes.. crying my eyes out.. i was stoning at the com for damn long.. i lost my inspiration to continue this post i'm sorry.. i'll continue tmr or something.. i SWEAR i feel DAMN shitty now.. everything is going against me.. i think my next post would be a DAMN long complain about life.. sorry.. i feel my tears coming back out again.. goodnight.

No comments: