Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Another tag lol ><

Well.. since i can't update about my penang trip with PM1 due to a certain classmate having a majority of pictures being in sarawak.. and can't update about my accident cos my gf, barney tw and wk haven't given me the pics.. so since i stumbled upon another tag (just my luck) that says "i tag any1 who reads this".. being the ever-so-lifeless-person-due-to-accident, decided to do it =)


TAG No. 1
List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
-I have a newly-made scar the shape of a heart on my palm
-I ALSO have a newly-made flesh wound the shape of a banana on my face (yes ryan.. laugh it out...)
-I like the color purple
-I hug a very huggable soft toy doggie to sleep (got problem?)
-I read/solve maths problems to help me calm down
-I used to play pool at least 5 times a week (not just walk in, play one game, walk out, and walk in again kind) lol
-I like to disect stuff.. be it organic or mechanical.. i like to see the inside of stuff
-I have a weird WEIRD liking for fire and water

TAG No. 2
8 things I am passionate about:
-myself
-my gf lol
-EX UNITED!!!!!!! (my band of brothers)
-POOL!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA.....
-math.. ok.. more specifically, trigonometry and algebra =)
-mind games.. eg: chess, sudoku, ahh u get the idea
-ANY Command and conquer computer game (C&C3 kane's wrath roxxorr)
-Classical, Sentimental and Instrumental music xD

8 things I say too often
-ALL-RIGHT!!! (with a super irritating accent u HAVE to hear it 1st) lol
-I'm sorry... (i know sorry is good.. but not too often.. ask my gf LOL.. OR.. when it's used in....

A:dude... it's SoooooOOooOoOoOooOoo hot in here..
me:i'm sorry... =\)

-GEEE.. u DON'T SAY?? and
-HMMMM... I DON'T KNOW.. What do u think? (very very sarcasticly.. example......

A:*sees me holding a pool stick standing next to a pool table* HI DREW!! playing pool?
Me: GEEEEE... i DON'T.. KNOW.. what do u think? =D

-SON-OF-HIS-MOTHER.. well.. it's a more comical/refined way of going son-of-a-b!*ch.. USED in...

*car cuts infront of me without signal*..
me:BLOODY SON OF HIS MOTHER DUNNO HOW TO SIGNAL 1 AR?!?!?

-Out of curiosity (i'm a curious kid.. what can i say.. lol)
-lol (yes.. if u noticed.. i lol almost everywhere.. and i actually LOL when i speak.. ><)
-Be blinded by my awesomeness!! (ok so maybe i DON'T say that AT ALL.. but it's COOL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

8 books I’ve read/reading/stopped halfway recently:
-harry potter 1-7 (yes.. that counts at 7 books.. oh wait.. recently ar.. oops) harry potter and the deathly hallows then.. (read)
-The pact (read)
-Twilight (reading)
-The time traveller's wife (stopped halway)
-Prince Caspian (read)
-Phantom of the opera (read)
-The BIBLE... >< (reading.. for the LONGEST time.... ><)
-My biology A lvls textbook (READ!!!)

8 songs I could listen to over and over again
-travis barker's remix of low
-travis barker's remix of soulja boy
-david archuleta's think of me
-Micheal Jackson's heal the world
-Mariah Carey's bye bye
-Rihanna's don't stop the music
-Oldies.. like MLTR's that's why (you go away)
-and Bobby Vinton's sealed with a kiss

TAG No.3
Would you go out with you? State the reasons why you would, and why you wouldn't, and then come to a conclusion at the end.

(go out as in date? lol.. ok.. i'll put in term of dating myself) and...
(how many reason's i need? ok la.. i'll state 5 for each k?)

I would, because....
-i love myself
-i would be able to perfectly understand my own LAMEEEEE jokes...
-we can play duet peices on piano in PERFECT harmony
-I'd have an EXCELLENT challenge playing pool AND chess with myself =)
-anddddd... errr.... ahh yes.. i don't smoke.. =D

I wouldn't because....
-two egos of my size just can't be together..
-two potentially emo ppl aso SHOULDN'T be together..
-two HUGE accident magnets MUST NOT be together LOL
-i'm a guy.. if i date myself.. it's homosexual...
-I'M NOT GAY!!!!!

Therefore.. balancing out the pros and cons of dating myself.. I WON'T date myself cos IT'S JUST TOO GAY!!!! =D

There.. i'm done.. i tag TECKWENG, KATHERINE, PEIMIN and RYAN!!!

No comments: