Friday, August 29, 2008

Spring cleaning 1

Ok.. so my room is seirously in a mess.. so well.. i decided to do a little spring cleaning.. ok.. i started with this small box of mine that i used to dump EVERYTHING into.. i looked into it and went ZOMG....... so yeah.. poured everything out.. started sorting them out lo...

unfortunately for me.. unknown to the contents of the box.. i thought it was mostly old movie tickets.. which it IS.. i'll get to that later.. i found a few stuff that made me erm.. well.. nostalgic-ish emo.. lol..

I found like all the sticker photos i took with my 1st gf yes the one that left me for another guy after a 3.5 year relationship err.... all the messages.. valentines day.. friendship day.. all the "i will love you forever" bullshit.. ok.. let's not get emo here.. erm... well yeah.. looked at it a while.. den decided to throw everything away.. (no seriously.. what u want me to do.. keep them and think of the past everytime i look at it? i don't think so).. all the old stuff.. pics.. msgs.. all throw.. so.. yeah.. now what's left in that small box of mine are my old movie tickets.. and other event tickets la.. bsb concert.. mcr concert.. and other stuff.. lol..

so ok.. put all the emo nostalgia behind.. i came to a conclusion for the night.. i've watched A LOT of movies.. LOL... why i say so? wellll......

Before tidying up.....


After tidying up.. that's a BIG stack.. LOL


I even have tickets for movies that i didn't manage to catch.. HAHAHAHA


And these are my 2 most fav tickets.. this one is from langkawi cineplex, the tickets are paper.. not hard like the ones here.....



AND.. my FAV one.. the OLDEST ticket i have.. for harry potter 2.. chamber of secrets.. dated year 2002.. that was 6 years ago.. when the tickets were still GREEN and not white.. HAHA


Not bad horr.. lol.. oh and here are the other random concerts and events that i attended =)


Ok.. yay i cleaned up one drawer/box LOL.. ok.. it's not much.. but it's a start k.. i have a whole room to clean up.. all the papers and notes from a lvls.. urghhh.. look forward to spring cleaning 2 and 3.. =) (but don't expect it soon.. MERDEKA 1ST!!! WOOHOOO!!!)

Judging from the number of tickets stacked up there.. i just realised that i've been rather lifeless a LONG LONG time ago.... and still living up to my lifeless reputation =) OUT!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...1st gf yes the one that left me for another guy after a 3.5 year relationship..."

Isn't it the other way around? Didn't you leave her instead?

PhDr3w said...

why don't u type out ur name and i'll find u and tell u the whole nice story =)

i could write out exactly what happened in my blog, but i'd rather leave the past behind..

And for the record.. she left me emotionally.. she already fell for him just that she just wouldn't admit it.. u wanna be technical, yes i left, but i left because she stopped loving me.

Want the whole story? why don't u tell me who u are? =)