Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mixed Emotions..

Okay.. i'm having mixed emotions now... and no, i'm not homesick again.. lol

Went for pool tournament this morning.. the rules were that the tournament was double elimination.. means u have to lose two times to get eliminated.. so basically, if u lose once, u still get to play with all the people who lost once until u become the "winner of all the losers".. then u play the "winner of all the winners".. and u have to win that person TWICE.. because he hasn't lost....

SO it went like this.. i won my 1st game after a bit of motivation.. it was 2-2.. and i won 3-2.. The guys back in AC would call this "TAKING FULL ADVANTAGE".. lol.. or just giving false hope LOL..

After that was food time.. my opponent was rushing me.. so i had to like.. stuff down my pizza.. then go play that match with him.. and guess what, i lost 3-0 LOLOL.. oh the humiliation.... and people were surprised.. lol.. and so was I lol...

SERIOUSLY.. i duno wat came over me.. i was like missing EVERYTHING.. simple simple shot also kenot do LOL.. play worse than huiyin LOLOL.. SERIOUSLY.. i was like ZONED out.. man.. 3-0 sial.. and that threw me into the "loser" group... one more loss and i'm out.. and to get back into the competition, i had to win EVERY game after that...

WHICH I DID!! HAHAHA.. after that, i won match after match after match... 3-0, 3-0, 3-1, 3-1.. in total i played like 7 games.. all won.. then guess what, i had to play the guy that beat me in my 2nd round cos some dude beat him, and threw him into the "loser" part.. and so i did.. THIS time, i beat him 3-1.. like totally in his face LOLOLOL... Oh sweet sweet revenge... lol.. well then i played another guy, won 3-0.. and became the winner of all the losers.. (that sounds rather sad don't u think).. and that makes 9 rounds played.. But on the bright side.. being the "winner of all losers", confirmed me 2nd place in the whole tournament =)

9 games.. JUST to get to play with the winner of the winners.. the guy that hasn't lost.. who has only played like 4 games =.= because he won all.. SO two of us left in the tournament.. and thing is, he has a game in hand.. cos he hasn't lost yet.. for me to win.. i have to beat him TWICE in race to 3...

I beat him 3-1 the 1st round.. and then it was time for the FINALS... like.. if i win this, i'm the champion... and the BEST PART... it was down to 2-2.. means it was sudden death.. whoever won that rack won........

Yes, i know u people know that i lost okay.. let me rant about it a while 1st... =.= sheesh..

i missed 3 shots that was SUPPOSED to be easy... i think the stress finally ate into me.. 11 games i played ok.. i was tired and worn out.. i overcut one simple shot, and i gave him a free ball when he had one ball left.. the fantasticness... sigh...

But i don't deny, he was good.. dammit he's from the singaporian billiads association or something like that.. but he's from china LOL.. studied in singapore.. oh the top 3 were asians LOL.. we kinda made a deal to eliminate all the americans as early as possible LOL and we did hahahaa....

I COULD... COULDDDDD have won.... just lost focus in the last LAST shot.... oh well... looking on the bright side... 1st tournament in the US and i got 2nd place... that's not that bad.... =)

Plus i won 50USD... THAT'S 175 BUCKS FOR U PPL BACK IN MALAYSIA HAH... lololol

besides.. just to make myself happier.. i already have a pool cue, what would i do with another one? i'd prefer the cash =) hahahaha..... (plus mine is more expensive and looks nicer anyway LOLOL)

(although the cue was nicer than kingsley's new one HAHAHAHAHAHA)...

Not bad larh.. slowly slowly.. i'm sure there are more to come.. at least people here know who I am d.. nyahahaha...

Oh.. word of thanks to Sue Wei, whom without i'd never have made it this far in my pool career =) thanks.. sincerely.. thanks.. =)

2nd place.. that isn't THAT bad.. *round of applause to myself*

Lifeless out~ =)

No comments: