Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lifeless Leaves Malaysia

Hey guys~~~

K.. I know it's been like more than half a year since i've updated.. and i'm sorry.. just ran out of nonsense to blog about.. BUT SINCE I'm in japan now.. and i'm bored.. I SHALL REVIVE THIS PLACE!!!

Remember to check back ya.. =D

for my 1st post after so goddamn long, i shall present an EMO EMO EMO poem that i wrote on the plane here..

yes, i cried.. deal with it =.=


A New Beginning

Here I am,
sitting in this seat;
Flying to a new life,
A new start, a new beat.

Just woke up,
Salty tears my eyes drip;
It's been so long
since I cried myself to sleep.

Watched a movie,
Confessions of a shopaholic;
Reminded of the importance of friendship,
Reminded me that loneliness, I'm HELL phobic.

Writing this out,
More tears roll down my cheeks;
Already missing my family,
my friends, my EX freaks.

I can't help it,
I'm now crying like hell;
It's a long long flight,
In my own tears i shall dwell.

I miss my parents,
the comforts of my home,
Slept in Changi airport last night.
no pillow, no bed, completely alone.

I miss my brothers,
Peter and James;
I miss my neighbours,
and my computer games.

I miss my band of brothers,
The one and only EX united;
Across seas we may be,
But never will we be seperated.

I will do my best
With God by my side;
I will conquer the states,
I will turn the tide.

In Jesus's name I sincerely pray,
Give me strength that I'll stand strong,
Give me courage to face this challenge,
Give my wisdom that I won't go wrong.

I haven't cried so hard so long,
I forgot how my tears tastes like;
I'm going to forget many stuff back there,
Like maybe how to ride my motorbike.

This poem marks a new beginning,
and the revival this lifeless place;
Check back again for more updates,
for now LIFELESS OUT, into foreign space.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it drew! =)
am sure u can..teehees..will be missin u n keepin u in my prayers ;)

*LeTi*

Anonymous said...

your neighbours miss u too ;)