Thursday, June 5, 2008

Literal LOL..

Okay.. credits to my bro for introducing this vid to me.. i SWEAR.. this made me laugh like OMGWTFLOLBBQ... ahahahahaha...



Sry i haven't been updating the last 3 days.. i was bz being REALLY REALLY EMO after my maths paper... sigh.. yeah.. it was like SOOO HARD.... yes i admit.. i got pwned by maths.. sigh.. sad isn't it??

Anyway.. i wanna say thanks to my gf for tolerating my pathetic whims that particular day i was like emo beyond help.. and thanks to sean and ryan for being there for me too.. Special thanks to chris and grace for temaning me pool that night.. if i missed anybody else.. thank you too.. ><

I'm sorry i'm an emo freak la.. i'm not usually like that.. just that on RARE occasions that it happens, i emo BIG TIME.. i'm sorry.. well.. what's done is done... i hope everybody screws up their maths so that the A mark will be lower =)

Nothing much to blog about these days.. i've been so emo that my lifeless thinking has been temporary inhibited (sorry too much bio).. give me a while.. and i'll be back with my usual crappy posts that everybody likes to read (yes i'm being perasan.. got problem? XD)

Till then.. i BET u laughed at that vid above.. i know i did.. friggin stomach ache.. furthermore.. that fella CS DAMMMMMNNNNNN NOOOOOOOOBBBBB LOLOLOLOL...

Lifeless, out~

No comments: