Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Of pain, injuries, and stupidity.

Okay.. sry i haven't updated in a while.. didn't have any inspiration to be stupid.. but since today i went to sjmc again.. (yes AGAIN).. and officially have another injury to add to my list.. i'll just blog today about all the pain and suffering i've been through... (honestly, less of pain, more on suffering, a LOT more on stupidity) XD

Let's start with my 1st ever injury of all time.. actually.. i don't remember my 1st every injury of all time.. guess there were too many to start with.. let's just talk about the STUPID ones, k? =D

scene 1
setting:my old room when my whole family used to sleep in one room
time:late at night, approx. 3am, date unclear, year 1998 (std 3)
(well actually this wasn't really an "injury" just something laughable =))

It was late at night, i was sleeping on the top bunk of my double decker bed.. younger bro below me, youngest bro in a cot on another side of the room, mom and dad on the king size bed.. picture it yet? it was all in one room.. JUST PICTURE IT LAH.. >< so.. according to my mom, i do kung fu in my sleep.. i didn't believe her.. so.. just like any other night i went to sleep.. and guess what, i rolled off my double decker bed.. from the top floor.. best part, i didn't feel anything i just continued sleeping LOL.. my mom and dad woke up, so did my two brothers, hearing the SLAMM.. but i continued sleeping.. dad carried me back to my bed.. and when i woke up the next morning.. everybody was staring at me one kind LOL.. i seriously didn't know anything XD

scene 2
setting:outside my high school (smk subang utama)
time:approx 9am, early nov 2002(form 1)

Sean and gang ajak go to padang bawah to play football.. most of them were walking, just me who cycled.. Sam wanted to sit my bike together with me.. so sit lo.. only problem is.. that fella.. kenot sit still.. so in some weird way or another, while we were speeding down the hill, my front brake jammed, and we flew like superman.. literally.. his face was scratched on the tar road on one side, while i slammed jaw-first into the tar road.. yes.. ouch.. i'm sure it must have hurt.. but weirdly, i didnt' feel anything.. guess it was already numb.. i got up, and felt my jaw was hanging from it's sockets.. (no kidding) i walked back into SU (subang utama) and the 1st person i saw was liyi.. she freaked out and screamed (well no duh, i looked like a friggin zombie with my jaw hanging like that, my white shirt was BLOODY(literally) red LOL) skip the boring part, the stupid pbsm ppl wanted to pour "fong you" on my open wound.. don't ask me what kinda pbsm my school has lol.. then some teacher drove me back home (why not straight to hospital i have no idea) and my parents came home to bring me to hospital.. got 18 stiches and i was on liquid food for 2 months thanks to that broken jaw =)

side note: don't ask me why and don't ask me how, i personally find myself immune to pain and i heal from broken bones and other injuries faster than most ppl =)

scene 3
setting: in taekwondo training
time: approx 6pm one fair sunday afternoon, march 2007(1st year college)

lazy type long story.. here's a convo that happened..
key: chen teng-ct, jo ann-jo, sonia-s, drew-d

ct:ok.. all try to continous jumping turning kicks with diff legs.. jo, u go 1st..
jo:*kick kick kick* AIYA kenot la.. so hard....
ct:sonia?
s:*kick kick kick kick kick kick kick smile*
ct:not bad.. drew?
d:uhhhhh.. i really cannot lo.. dun wanna try aso..
ct:try la.. just try.. what's the worst that can happen?
d:err.. fine.. *kick kick kick CRACKKKKKK fall scream and start laughing*

side note 2:instead of crying, i laugh when i'm in pain.. DON'T ASK WHY.. i just do.. probably a way to transfer the pain away through laughter..

ct, jo, s:OMFG DREW ARE U OK?!?!?!
d:HAHAHAnoHAHAHAveryHAHAHAHApainHAHAHAHA
jo:he's crazy........
s:yeah...
d:HAHAHAHseriouslyHAHAHApainHAHAHAcan'tmoveHAHAHAHAHAHA
ct:shit la.. i think broken d la.. does this hurt?*poke*
d:WTFFFFFFFFAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ct:ok.. it's broken..


Well.. actually there are many many other stories on my injuries la.. i was admitted to hospital on my birthday, broke my arm, my jaw, my ankle, my shoulder... and latest news.. after today.. i officially have a cast on my thumb.. =D good news is it's not broken.. bad news is the tendon is torn.. STUPIDITY is going to play futsal IMMIDIATELY after i walked out of the hospital LOL..

Quote of this blog: I'm lifeless, sue me =)

No comments: