Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lifeless.. becoming more lifeless...

Hey people.. sry i haven't been updating much.. i really am running out of ideas to blog with.. PLUS.. i need to use 95% of my brain to remember the shit i have to remember for my finals..

my finals are in less than 3 weeks zomgwtf...

well.. yes.. 95% of my brain.. that leaves another 1.45% for gf, 1.455 for family, 1.395 for EX, 0.387% for pool, 0.141% for crapping, 0.144% for my personal needs and the remaining 0.028% for whatever other significant stuff that i don't remember lol.. (just for u curious ppl.. it DOES add up to 100%) lol.. =)

hmm.. i haven't touch a pool stick in dunno how long d.. sigh.. hands itchy lolz..

my mind is blank.. 0.141% used for crapping is apprently not enough for me to make this post entertaining enough.. gah..

at any rate.. my daily plan currently is like this.. 8 hours of sleep, 6 hours in class, 6 hours studying, 2 hours for meals, 1 hour for gf, one more remaining hour to do whatever i want.. that works every day that i have class.. if i have no class.. study time increases exponencially in relation to free time i have.. =D yes.. i know that's impossible.. but that's just to make math/physics savvy ppl go wtf.. honestly it just increases proportionally with the time la.. =D

oh and i have a day off too.. EX day is still kept for EX.. that one kenot change 1 teeheehee... that's a friday.. =)

hmm.. 6 official days of college left.. that's abit... fast... lol..

what else is new in my life.. oo yar i went to a reptile show thingi (that has monkeys and foxes wtf) with my gf SUE WEI.. (lol she was complaining her name is never in my blog lol).. but i dunno why the pics are too blur that i dun wanna spoil anybody's eyes by uploading it here.. but i have to say.. the snakes were BIG and COOL.. dunno why gf is freaked out by them.. but i appreciate u bringing me there.. love you muakx =D teehee..

wat else wat else... OOOO speaking of gf.. we've reached 3 months yay... (ok.. i know it's rather short for SOME of u ppl reading.. but give her a break it's her 1st relationship rawr).. lol.. so happy-longest-relationship-although-it's-only-3-months to you suewei~ teehee...

HMMMmmmmm.. oh yeah.. i learnt three new words yesterday.. fellatio, autofellatio and cunnilingus... ALTHOUGH... most ppl.. would know what it means.. just that they don't know the actual WORD for it.. =D ahaha.. go search wikipedia la.. *warning* explicit descriptions for 18+ only... ahahaha.....

anywayz.. i have to get back to studying.. wish my luck for my finals.. after that i'm free until i decide to stop being free LOL..

lifeless.. becoming more lifeless thanks to studies..

No comments: