Thursday, February 18, 2010

Spacing out.

I believe my last post was in november.. about thanksgiving break...

it's now the 18th of Feb..... sigh.. this blog is SOOOOOOOOOOO dead....

people wonder why i don't blog since i'm like possibly the most free person in UIUC..

I really don't understand how i am so free and other people are like not sleeping just trying to finish homework.. it's not like i don't finish my homework...

I also don't see the need to double post everything since i throw all my pics in fb anyway..

I guess this post will be a bunch of words.........

Here's what happened over the last 4 months........ in chronological order.

1)did epicly bad for my fall 2009 finals... so bad it's not even funny....

2)Spent winter break in Boston, New York and Chicago (yes i was in 3 major cities in US in 3 weeks)...

3)went skiing in Boston.

4)Injured myself skiing in Boston.. sprained my ankle that was previously fractured so i couldn't walk at all.....

5)Took a plane from Boston back to Illinois in crutches... (HELL I TELL YOU.)

6)Started class in the spring 2010 semester...

7)Had tonsillitis.. for those of you who don't know what that is.. that is when ur tonsils gets inflamed till the size of like pingpong balls and it turns white and gives u fever and headache and... ahhh.. read this...
http://www.instah.com/ear-nose-throat-ailments/home-remedies-for-infected-tonsils/

not cool man i tell you.

8)BECAUSE i was sick for that one week.. i couldn't play pool, so my standing in the 9 ball ladder dropped.. and the ladder ended b4 i could get better.... i ended up as 3rd on the ladder =(

9)BUT because i was still top 6, represented my uni to play pool in regionals held in Indiana-Bloomington. (pics on fb)..

10)Only had a week to practice b4 regionals due to infested tonsils...

11)Went to regionals... and KICKED ASS!!!! =D (1st good thing about this year)

12)Got 2nd place in regionals, qualified for nationals =DDDDDD

13)Came back and classes were normal again.. wrote a poem about zombies for rhetoric...

14)Chinese new year eve.. went over to a friend's place for dinner.. she cooked everything and was like OMFGWTH awesome... there was like.. Hainan chicken rice.. fried prawns shrimp.. the black fatt choi that looks like effing hair.. asam laksa fish.. ALOT OF AWESOME FOOD ahh =(

15)After that dinner.. drank (underage drinking ftw), played truth or dare.. watched certain few ppl get high... came up with FANTASTIC dares... (thank you alyssa LOL)

16)Next day was chinese new year/valentines.. had a date.. went to buffalo wild wings because she wanted to try and neither of us have been there...

17)Wrote a poem, gave her roses, played a song on piano for her.. only to find out that her heart is with another guy =( owell i tried..

18)Same day, MaSA held a chinese new year dinner in the Union.. which me and my date were like an hour late.. =.= missed the food because the cleared out most of the stuff before we arrived...

19)Same night, in the dinner, sang karaoke, and i spent most of the evening walking around performing card tricks to random people in the ballroom.. Kinda was like the in-house magician for the night =)

20)Came back from dinner with MaSA, Gambled with some friends in the dorm and won 31.20...

21)Yesterday, gambled with a friend in pool, and now I have a break-jump cue (FINALLY) =DDDD

22)Today is the 18th of feb.. birthday of my longtime best friend lim xiao yu.. shoutout to her although i know she'll NEVER EVER EVER read this here.. =(

23)Going to watch WWE with Calvyn in chicago tomorrow and he's coming over to my uni for the weekend.. OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT CALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! =DDDDD

I guess that's about all that happened in the last 4 months... boring, eh?



Food for Thought: Why would girls rather be with a person far away whom has a reputation for being a not-so-nice guy when there's a perfectly nice guy right in front of them?
男人不坏,女人不爱?
Tell me why.

3 comments:

Twinky said...

So here you have it – what’s your Sex Peeves?

Anonymous said...

You are being summoned. The world requires less life and more pointless bullshit. Get hack here.

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .