Sunday, December 14, 2008

Maximum Random

Hmmm... i wonder whether anybody still reads this dead place...

Ok.. yes i know i haven't updated for like 1 month and 15 days.. i duno.. i guess i just lost the motivation to update this place..

Probably cos i've been too damn occupied doing stupid lifeless stuff that i can't put everything into this blog anymore.. so for everything that happened during the last 1.5 months, i'd summarize it into a fast and VERY RANDOM ORDERED organized list of stuff that happened/is going to happen..

1)EX UNITED IZ GOING 2 PHUKET BABEHHHH!!!
We'll be gone from the 16th(this coming tues) and back on the 21st.. want anything let me know FAST.. XD

2)mom's bday and youngest bro's bday passed on the 29th and 16th of november respectively..

3)EX had our bbq at zach's place.. watched some stupid stephen chow show that made me LMAO..

4)i've been watching too many random stupid youtube vids that i don't remember what i've watched or haven't watch..

5)Mahjong, poker, and blackjack are my new hobbies =)

6)I still can't find ppl to play pool consistently with.....

7)I'm still single LOL

8)I now have purple hair and purple eyes =D

9)My futsal gloves smells like shit....

10)I went to pc fair to get a purple 8gb thumbdrive =)

11)I was tempted by a RM299 1TB external hard disk but figured i won't need 1000gb of storage =.=

12)I have a new pink (cos i can't find purple) bandana...

13)I hate this number.. i swear i do.. (fell sick and had my car clamp on this date of this month =.=)

14)I can finally cut a deck of cards with one hand..

15)Did i mention i love the color purple... =)

16)I'm sorry for the severe lack of updates

17)I promise to whoever else who still reads this that i'll update about my trip to phuket with the guys.. =)

18)I'd appreciate it if WHOEVER reads this can post a comment in the cbox so i know that ppl still read this God-forsaken blog... =D

19)I can't wait for phuket...

20)I can't wait for french class to start again... lolol.. VIVE L'AMOUR!!!

21)I think i'm running out of ideas on what to write here...

22)I am really desperate trying to fill up space here.......

23)Now i'm just being stupid LOL..

24)I like to eat cococrunch for breakfast =) (idea contributed by kingsley)

25)Spongebob is one of my fav cartoons.. (idea contributed by sam)

26)I BEAT 1v1 BRUTAL IN RA3!!!...

27)ONLY dumbass ppl who are more lifeless than me eats kfc at 1am in front of the computer XD

28)WHY is it katak di bawah tempurung and not tempurung di atas katak?

29)why are there so many colors.... what are u trying to tell me.....

30)if 马路如虎口, is 虎口如马路?? (thanks king) XD

Ok.. now for MORE random stuff in form of essay instead of point form.. u ready for it? nyahahahaha

Why do people leave milk and cookies for santa on christmas? i mean.. why can't they leave him a sandwitch or something.. or better yet.. why not ramli burgers? it tastes so much better than milk and cookies.. especially the usj4 one XD Then again.. if santa eats one ramli burger for every house he visits.. that would be.... 10b ppl in the world.. assume one house 5 ppl.. that would be... 2billion ramli burgers in one night.. =D

U know.. i had alot more things to type out.. den suddenly my mom came into the room and asked me a heck lot of things about the phuket trip that i forgot all the nonsense i wanted to type.. so i guess that's about it...

Anyway.. like i said up that.. i'd appreciate it if everybody who reads this post can leave a comment in the cbox to whether i should continue this blog or close it permanently.. if there are still ppl reading this dead blog, my next post will be about phuket.. =)

So pray hard i don't die in a hijacked place or drown in a tsunami..

p.s. HAVE FUN IN LONDON SEAN!!!! =D

Lifeless, possibly or possibly not back in business =)

No comments: