Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm backkkk~~~

hiehie people.. after 4 days, 3 nights, 5 dives, 2 extremely long drives.. I'M BACK FROM REDANGGG!!!.. nyahahaha..

Here are the basic details.. left on sunday 2am, reached kt for breakfast at 6, reached jetty at 7.30, hopped on the boat, reached redang at erm.. about 9+/- lol.. stayed at laguna redang..

oh f.y.i.. i've been going to redang EVERY SINGLE YEAR since i was 7.. means this year was my 13th year going there LOL..

enough talking.. let's let the pictures do the work.. =D first.. the over-water pictures xD
Teh jetty/boat-waiting-place xD

Teh entrance~

Teh beach.. =)


Me diving into the crystal clear water =D

Teh dive-shop


Teh eating place / canteen (yes, it's all buffet style)

Teh room.. (after it's messed up lol)

Teh main building =D

Inside teh main building, teh lobby..

Teh rooms~

Teh swimming pool.. nice lehhh xD

Teh DISCO!!! (disco disco good good~~)

Teh view~~

Teh uber-fine sand lol

Teh more more tea inn (used in the movie summer holiday)

erm.. no comments needed gua =D

ALRIGHT!! now for my fav part.. THE CAMWHORING!! WOOHOO!! XDXDXD



Yes.. i'm emo.. sue me lol



And now my family lol.. =D

My dad is a herbivore~

My bro is a glutton LOL

*speechless*

*stoned after a drink*... a non alcoholic drink.. LOL

Mah Broz~


*ITZ TEH END OF DA WORLD!!*


Cat's in a coconut tree? hahaha..

Grasshopper LOL..

Aite.. that's it for the pics on land.. in my next post.. the pics from diving.. =D.. i'd put it here.. but this post is already terlampau long XD.. look forward to it~!!!

lifeless out~

No comments: