Friday, September 12, 2008

Music~

U know.. i was playing my piano just this afternoon.. b4 i went futsal and busted my knee open again.. (at least this time it's a NEW place.. not some wound that i re-opened).. i was thinking whether i could do something EX-ish (stupidly lame), related to music..

So i took my ideas to youtube.. and guess who i found.........

A person whom i honestly admire and respect, mr Rowan Atkinson.. AKA mr bean..

Check these vids out.. he's SOOOOO talented.. he can play the piano...





He can play the drums...




PLUS... he also can conduct a whole orchestra..



Pro lehh.. so that gave me an idea to copy.. if i EVER get myself into doing it.. u'll see me doing something stupid like maybe... well.. i don't know.. most of the ideas i get are stupid anyway LOL..

Well hope u enjoyed the vids.. sorry for the lack of updates.. nothing much has been happening in my lifeless life =(

No comments: