Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hiring Noobs..

Title says it all.. my current noob has resigned from his post since he has his own blog.. so i'm now looking for somebody as lame as me to take over the noob post in the blog.. anybody interested can let me know =D

Anyway.. i kinda swore to myself i won't make this blog a personal place for me to write stuff and dedicate this whole blog to funny-entertaining-stupid-lame-lifeless stuff... but since my life story of what happened yesterday IS lifeless... here goes~~~ xD

Think most of u ppl with my msn can guess it.. i didn't sleep at home yesterday night.. no.. not friend's place.. not hotel.. not some prostitute house.. but MCDONALDS.. yes.. the crazy clown that...... eh speaking of crazy clowns.......





LOL enjoyed? HAHAHA.. yes.. it's lifeless and lame.. fits perfectly... ANYWAY.. i was in mcD the whole blardee night studying for chem.. and nobody's crazy enough to teman me (don't blame them) but christopher LOL.. yeah he came.. sat down with his laptop for a while.. den after about an hour or so... he was like.. dude... let's go pool..

I looked at the clock.. 3am.. and since i needed a break from studying.. so fine.. go pool.. went to racks.. closed.. went to ac.. so play play play until like 4 something.. (yes.. i know abit the lame and dumb.. don't state the obvious).. then i went back to mcD to continue studying until 8.. den go to college for exam..

Best part was.. i treated mcD like my house.. i brought clothes all, contact lens.. just like if i were to sleepover in a friend's house lol.. oh yeah.. i lost count at 14, the number of cups of coke i drank.. if i were to die of diabetics anytime soon.. anybody who reads this is invited to my funeral =D

Anyway.. chem sucked.. study like mad but paper ask so much nonsense that i didn't expect.. sigh.. nvm la.. study for finals.. trials is just.. well.. trials.. =D..

okay.. i need my sleep.. i have futsal to attend in about 5 hours time.. in which i need to replace the lack of sleep due to the lifeless-ness of me =)

Lifeless.. being lifeless XD

No comments: